Dr. Taleghani is a board certified neurosurgeon who specializes in minimally invasive surgery and complex spine and brain conditions. He received his Medical Degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine and performed his Neurosurgery Residency training at Pennsylvania State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center. Dr. Taleghani also earned his MBA from George Washington University while completing medical school.
In addition to expertise in many serious conditions of the brain, for which he is trained and eager to provide care, Dr. Taleghani continues to develop techniques for complex spine cases. As a result he has become a sought-out instructor for surgeons around the world. Many of the techniques for minimally invasive spine and brain surgery are new to Nashville and unique to Dr. Taleghani. A native of Washington, D.C., he has been a proud resident of Nashville since 2007. He enjoys scuba diving, travel, motorcycles and working on his farm.
- Doctor of Medicine - Georgetown University School of Medicine
- MBA - George Washington University
- Residency - Pennsylvania State University (Neurosurgery)
- Diplomate of the American Board of Neurologic Surgeons
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- St Thomas Midtown/Nashville
- St Thomas West/Nashville
- Bowling Green, KY
See what Dr Taleghani's patients are saying.